The first step to healthy living and working.
You are not sure about the quality of your building fabric with regard to harmful substances? Many buildings constructed before 1990 contain pollutants such as asbestos, PCBs or PAHs. On the basis of a building diagnosis we identify problematic components and assess the necessity and urgency of a renovation. We determine the dimensions and calculate the costs.
The building diagnosis comprises the following steps:
- Familiarisation with the project and preparation of the building check on the basis of the building history and planning documents.
- Walk through rooms, visually check for possible pollutant occurrences and sample suspicious materials.
- Analyze samples in accredited laboratories for harmful substances (asbestos, PCB/CP, PAH, mould, heavy metals, etc.)
- Document found or suspicious materials with photos in a database.
- Assessment of the building situation and urgency of a pollutant remediation according to the applicable legal regulations (EKAS 6503, Dec. 2008)
- Estimate rough costs for the remediation and disposal of pollutants.
- Detailed report on the results and conclusions regarding further measures. Maintenance of a pollutant register for owners of large real estate portfolios.